Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tag ornament

Good morning everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I had a nice, quiet, dinner with my husband and daughter.
My other kids were back home with their familys.

*****
Today I wanted to show you this cute ornament I made. 


I have been trying to make a bunch of  different ornaments because I love a variety on my tree, 
so when I knocked down my basket full of tags and found this little one,
 in the mess, 
I thought it would make a cute addition to my collection...
once I decked it out of course!

Once I got it all decked out I thought it looked like a front door!
What do you think?

The center, script banner/ribbon piece is from Gecko Galz
it has a bit of burgandy stickles on the edges.

The tag itself I stamped some snowflakes, randomly, 
with weathered wood distress ink
then added some glitter to the edges.
I used Challis from Art Glitter.

The crochet lace on the bottom is from my stash.


The wooden wreath is from Prima.
I added some pealed paint distress stain then added the berries and bow with rouge liquid pearls.


I added a bow that I made 
and a couple of beads to the jewelry wire hanger that I formed.


Below is a crooked picture of it on the tree! 
LOL


Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you all have a great week!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely idea and so cute with the heart shaped wire.
Glad you had a lovely time - will chat soon :)
Wishes
Lynne