Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Bluish Christmas card...

Good morning everyone!

Today I want to show you another couple of my Christmas tag/envelop cards!


The grey flocked paper and blue ribbon is from my stash.


These cute little girl images are from the Christmas Children collage set and from Gecko Galz.
I printed them in two sizes.

The blue background papers are also from Gecko Galz, the Winter Wonderland paper pkg.


Above is a look at them side by side.

Below...card #2

I fussy cut a snowflake from the flocked paper and pop dotted it on the envelop.


On all the papers, both cards, I added a bit of pearl paint dabber to the edges.


The snowman image is from the Frosty collage set and the "25" ticket is from the Altered Christmas collage set at Gecko Galz.

The music note tag is from Heather Hudson's collage set, here.

Below...a side by side.....


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: