Monday, December 16, 2013

Merry Christmas Card

Hi everyone!

How are you all doing with your Christmas prep?
My tree is up 
and 
everything is decorated.


Most of my handmade gifts are done 
and some are even wrapped!
I "think" my shopping is done (are you ever really done shopping?)!
Most of my cards went to the Post Office this morning. 
Cookies need to be made soon. 

Although I had nothing to do with this one...
Snow is on the ground and the temps (Brrrr) are working pretty good at keeping the ground covered for a 
White Christmas

I hope you all are pretty well set and staying stress free!

*****

Tonight I want to show you one of the cards I made for Christmas this year.

I went a little different this year.....
I basically made a tag & envelope!

Here is the tag.....


The background paper is from an old paper pkg in my stash..sorry I don't have the name of it.

I used a Santa image from the Santa Clause Lane collage sheet from Gecko Galz.

The Merry Christmas ticket is from my digi stash.
I found them at Miss Cutiepie ages ago.
I added Burgandy Stickles on the edges of the Santa image as well as the ticket.

The flags, tucked under the Santa image, are a maroon velvet ribbon 

Below is the envelop.....


I added more of the velvet ribbon another, smaller, ticket and a white poinsettia from my stash.

Below you can see them both side by side.....


Merry Christmas Season!



No comments: