Thursday, December 5, 2013

Merry Christmas card...

Good morning everyone!

Today I have a little Christmas card to share today.


I cut the card base out of white cardstock and added a scrap piece of patterned paper to it.

I then added a piece of mesh ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon) and topped it with a polka dot ribbon from my stash.

Using my trusty pop dots I added my image 
(Gecko Galz Christmas Kids collage set)
The wreath needed a little pizzazz so I used Bayou Glitter (Art Glitter)
and Rouge liquid pearls.

I printed out the Merry Christmas sentiment and added some $1 bin red glitter glue to the edges.


The little rose was an ivory color, 
I added some fired brick distress marker to the edges and sprayed it with Perfect Pearl mist.

To finish it off...I made a bow out of the Christmas twine (also from Really Reasonable Ribbon).

*****
I so appreciate your visit and all your kind words!
Have a great day!

*****

I am linking up to Really Reasonable Ribbons current challenge "BINGO"
I used the Bakers Twine/Image or text/Flower row!


*****
Links.....



Post a Comment