Monday, December 9, 2013

James & Sled Ornament

Good morning everyone! 

I have an ornament to show you today!


This little guy may look familiar if you saw my post on Dec 2nd.

I used the same digi stamp,
James & Sled designed by Erica Nicomedi,

I printed out the image on cardstock, 
colored it with Spectrum Noir markers,
 then mounted it on to a piece of double thick cardstock for stability.
I fussy cut around the stamp.
Then I flipped the image,
colored it and glued it to the back side.....


Below you can see the white opal liquid pearls I used for the snow on the tree.
I used glossy accents on both back and front
then added a jump ring 
and ribbon to hang this little guy on the tree.


This little ornament will be going to my grandson for his Christmas tree.

*****

If you haven't already please stop by Treasured Times and join our challenge
The theme of the challenge is 
"All about Christmas"

*****

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing!
It looks as though it has been painted on wood.
Wishes
Lynne

Adorable Country Classics said...

That is just darling Carol! I love the idea too! Thank you so much for using one of our stamps to make this! Love your projects!

Patti J said...

This is SO cute! Your grandson will treasure it! Thanks for sharing!

Christy Hartman said...

Hi Carol, I love this so much. What a wonderful gift.

Jane ayres said...

what a sweetie ... love what you have made with him x hugs jane x