Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy New Year card.....

Good morning everyone!

Today's DT project for Gecko Galz is a New Year's card! 


I started with a piece of white cardstock that I cut for my base 
and wiped rock moss ink (Ingvil Bolme) along the edges.

I added a bit of netting ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Using Moss Glimmer Mist I sprayed a piece of crochet ribbon, from my stash and added that to the top of my card.

The music note piece is a leftover piece from a tag I used on another project...
you can find these tags at Heather's Etsy shop.

The little girl image is from Gecko Galz 
Happy New Year Baby collage set. 

Finishing it off, I added a wooden holly piece (Prima) that I topped with peeled paint distress stain then added some Rouge liquid pearls for the berries.



Thanks for stopping by and leaving such wonderful comments!
Have a great day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carol
I love your card, a lovely delicate appearance to it.
I used the Beauties In Black and White images, couldn't resist that image sheet to work with.
Catch-up soon - sorry it has taken me so long.
Wishes
Lynne