Monday, December 2, 2013

James & Sled

Good morning everyone!

Today we'll be starting a new challenge over at Treasured Times!
This challenge is "All about Christmas"

With that Christmas theme,
we on the DT, used the


Aren't they cute?
Love that tree too!

I used Spectrum Noir markers to color everything.

I added some white opal liquid pearls for the snow on the tree
and I painted the snowman with some pearl paint dabber paint.

I added a couple of black I-rock gems for the snowmans coal eyes. 

Waterfall Stickles was used around the edges of my stamped piece.

My background paper is from 

The blue ric-rac ribbon is from my stash.


In the picture above you can see that I added pop dots to raise my image about the background. 
I think I am addicted to those pop dots, I don't seem to be able to make anything without a few somewhere!

The challenge runs until Dec 14th at 11:55pm PST

Hope you can come on over,
check out the rest of the DT's inspirational projects
 and join our challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: