Monday, October 7, 2013

Frosty & Rudolf

Good morning everyone!

Today I have a card to show you


I couldn't resist these two 
Altered Christmas collage set images
from Gecko Galz this month.

Who doesn't love Frosty & Rudolf?
I know I do!

The background paper is also from Gecko Galz.
It's from this month's paper pkg,


I sprayed the cheesecloth with a green and red mist.
Wrapped my background paper with a green and red twine that I tied into a bow.
I used pop dots for my images 
and finished with a flower, that I had left over from another project, placed on top of the twine bow.

*****

There are more wonderful images, papers, digi stamps....
at Gecko Galz so I hope you get the chance to hop over and check it all out!

*****

I also want to let you all know that Leeanne is looking for 
new Design Team members at Gecko Galz!
More info.....HERE

*****

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Heather said...

I love your card Carol!! Those two images are some of my favs from this month's ephemera!!
Hugs!! LOVE how you used them!
BOLB
Heather