Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Greetings

Good morning everyone!

Today I wanted to show you a tag I made using a free collage set that 
Heather Hudson is giving away.

Here is my tag.....


The music note tags themselves are from another of Heather's collage sets.

The cheese cloth is a leftover piece from another Halloween project that I sprayed with several different sprays.


I had fun playing with glitters.
I used Art Glitters Just Peachy & Bayou Ultrafine Transparent glitter on the pumpkins...
Martha Stewarts Fire Opal glitter on the sentiment pieces 
and platinum stickle on the tags & moon edges.


The Halloween twine is from Really Reasonable Ribbon


I used vintage photo and walnut stain distress inks on all the pieces.


Here you can see that I used pop dots on everything.


Here is a peek of the collage set I used.....


To get your hands on Heather's freebie go HERE

To see another set of new collage sheets and what Heather created with them go to her blog HERE

To see Heather's whole collection of collage sheets her Etsy store is HERE

***
I am entering this at.....



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Heather said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE it!! I am going to add your photo to my RRR and my own post!! thanks!!
Hugs!!

OK...how sad is it that I put the sheet together...and now I see Your project...and now I want the sheet...LOL...crazy how that works!
Hugs!
BOLB!!

Sandra Wright. said...

Love,love,love your Tag...fabulous images.
Great blog background by the way, very seasonal...

Thank you for joining in with our very first challenge over at CraftyHands...x

Unknown said...

How cute is this?! Love the glitter on your pumpkins and the ribbon leaves. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Craftitude!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous tag, love it.

Thanks for joining us at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

Moira DT xx

caroline said...

wow great tag, really impressive, thanks so much for joining us this time at craftitude, good luck and hope to see you again
caroline
craftitude dt

Evie said...

Fabulous tag. Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

julie said...

Beautiful !!
Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week.

Beccalite said...

Great make, love the images they are stunning.

Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our very first challenge at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xx (CraftyHands DT)