Thursday, October 3, 2013

Challenge #4

Are you ready for another challenge from 

This challenge is designed with Halloween and Thanksgiving in mind.

Your Requirements.....

Use any stamp of your choice.
add the colors Golden or Mustard Yellow,
and any punch of your choice.
For an added option you can also add any spray ink or mist to your creation.

This challenge runs from October 3rd 8am PST until October 31st 11:55PST

Link your creation over at Treasured Times...HERE

You can link as many entries as you want.

The winner gets to chose two digi of their choice from 


Here is my sample for this months challenge.....


I used this Autumn Harvest Floral stamp
designed by 

I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color my stamp.

I started with a mustard colored card and layered my stamped piece on top of a piece of thin wood paper, 
added a bit of twine (Really Reasonable Ribbon)
 and topped it with a flower that I tucked a piece of netting under.


In the above picture you can see the Martha Stewart punch I used 
and you can also see a bit of the sparkle on the wood piece that I sprayed with 
Walnut Gold Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.

I hope to see you all join us for this challenge over at Treasured Times!

Thanks for stopping by!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Carol
    This is so lovely and that glorious flower is a wonderful addition.
    Wishes
    Lynne