Monday, October 28, 2013

Christmas Carols Mini Album

Good morning everyone! 

Some of you have already seen this mini album when you stopped by for our Gecko Galz Blog Hop but I wanted to post it again with a couple more photos and a little bit of info.

So here we go.....


I fussy cut a piece from my freebie collage sheet so I could place it back down with pop dots. 
I used stickles around all the edges and some $1 bin glitter glue for the pine cones.


I fussy cut the ornaments from one of this months papers. 
The paper pkg is called Santa Clause Lane!


Speaking of the Santa Clause Lane paper pkg.....
All the papers I used are from that collection.


Below is a pocket with tags. I added some ribbon and twine from my stash.



 On a few of the pages, that I left alone to show off the pattern, 
I added some glitter glue in one way or another.


Another couple of pockets below with tags.



Aren't these papers wonderful?





I added glitter to the little girls dress below.



And finally the back...


Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great week!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This makes for such a special gift, in fact it is more than a gift, it is a treasure.
Wishes
Lynne