Thursday, October 17, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving card....

Hello Friends!

Today I wanted to show you a Thanksgiving Day card I made using the
Autumn Harvest Floral stamp by Lynn Smith Barbadora
from

I made this card using this months challenge requirements...
Use any stamp you have,
Golden or Mustard yellow,
Any punch
and for an added option you can use a spray ink or mist.

Here is my card...


Such a lovely stamp..very Autumny!


I used an embossing folder on the Graphic 45 background paper.

The sparkling red dots on the embossing and the sentiment tag was done with a gel pen.


I hope you all will join us in the challenge over at Treasured Times
You have until October 31 at 11:55 pm PST
Join us HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lynn Barbadora said...

I love what you did with my stamp!!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Autumn captured on a card - such gorgeous, warming colours.
Wishes
Lynne

Heather said...

Love the stamp!! I love your card!
Lovely bow and leaf!!
Hugs
BOLB!!
Heather

Micupoftea said...

SO nice to see more details on your blog with this card, Carol...I did not realize you had embossed the bg. Very festive and 'Fall-ish'...is that a word? Enjoy the end of October. :)

Unknown said...

I've got three words for that card: BEAUTIFUL, FABULOUS, WONDERFUL! Actually I've got more but those are perfect fit. i love the details of your card, awesome!

Sending my best Thanksgiving wishes to you and to everyone. happy thanksgiving!