Thursday, April 25, 2013

Altered set of drawers...

Hello everyone!

Today's project I want to show you is a simply altered set of drawers.....


I used a crackle mask and some spring green texture magic dimensional paint on the top and sides. 


I'd like to tell you the name of the paper line I used for the drawer faces but I don't have the cover on the paper pkg and I can not remember so if anyone knows feel free to add that in the comments.


I added some vintage photo distress in all over.


Finally, all of my threads in one place, 
right next to my sewing machine!
YAY!



I added the same mask and texture paint to the tag that is hanging off my scissors.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

LOVELY!! I love how this turned out Carol! OMG...you are getting way to organized again! Seriously you need to come and help me :0) LOL.

LOVE it!!
Hugs from your BOLB!!
Heataher

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love what you've done with this Carol. I have a chest that I altered much like this one years ago. I love the antique look of them when done. Just lovely...joann sassy raggedy