Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Address box.....

Good morning everyone! 

In an attempt to use some horded papers I altered a box that I will be using as an address book box.


The paper I used for this is Pink Paislee's Queen Bee.
I love the vintage look of the paper and 
the addition of vintage photo distress ink gave it more of an antiquey touch.

The crochet lace trim is from Piece to Piece.


A look at the back.....



The large flower is one I made with my Tattered Florals Die.
The rose buds are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

The rose, wood leaf & swirl corner trim are from Prima.
I colored the leaf with peeled paint distress marker
and 
I sprayed the swirl corner piece with green patina perfect pearls mist.


A peek at the inside.....



Photobucket

2 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Oh Carol,
This is lovely...I love the flowers and those pearls are beautiful. joann sassy raggedy

p.s. I have candy on my blog and lots of it....
http://www.sassyraggedy.com/

Heather said...

Lovely!! I love the PP and your flower turned out fabby!! Beautiful!! An address box is way better than a book :0) I always run out of room!
Hugs
BOLB!!