Tuesday, April 23, 2013

School Days...

Good morning everyone! 

I have a layout to show you today.
I haven't done any layouts in so long!

This is a couple pic's of my daughters first day of school years ago.....


I used a few of the School Days collage sheet ephemera from Gecko Galz.


The flower was sprayed with crushed grape dylusions ink spray then topped it with some buttercream acrylic paint.
The ribbon was sprayed with treasured hymn shimmerz paint spritz.

Also, from Gecko Galz, I used one of the Butterfly Wings collage sheet butterflies.
I added some clear rock candy distress crackle to the butterfly.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous.
The butterfly looks amazing Carol.
Sweet images of your daughter.
Wishes
Lynne

Heather said...

Beautiful Layout of your DD :0) Look she was cute when she was a little peep too! Love how you did your flower and butterfly!! I love the background piece as well :0)
Hugs
from your BOLB
Heather