Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Baby Doll in Garden...

Hi everyone!

I am on the DT at 
and this months stamp is a cutie,
 designed by 
Roza Silva of Roza Country Designs!

Today I want to show you a couple of cards I made for my DT project...

The first one simply shows you the stamp as is.....


Told you it was a cutie!

I kept it simple, just stamping the image and mounting it on my card.
I cut the edges, of my stamped piece, with my new 
corner chomper...Love it!

The background papers are all from 

The blue polka dot ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

On the card below I chose to color my stamp with a combination of 
Spectrum Noir and Distress markers.

I fussy cut the stamp.....


pop dotted him on my card.....


then placed the little birdie on the stem of the flower.


A couple of sticky back gems finish it off!

You can purchase this cute stamp here.

*****

I linking to...

Sugar Creek Hollow's #57 Stamp It Challenge
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cec said...

Cute image. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Heather said...

Love your cards Carol..that stamp is a cutie!! The first one is my favorite! I love them both!
Thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!!
Hugs
Heather