Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring layout.....

Hi everyone!

Tonight I want to show you a quick layout I did this morning.

It started out because I wanted to play with some Core'dinations paper that I have in my hoard pile.

Here it is.....


I kept everything pretty easy...

I distressed all the edges,
ran my core'dinations paper through my Cuttlebug with a paisley embossing folder then sanded over the embossing,
and
stamped the word Spring with walnut stain distress ink.

The image is from Gecko Galz Monet Dreams collage set.

The ribbon for my bows is from Really Reasonable Ribbon (RRR).
 I topped them with a button from my stash.

Also from RRR is the hemp twine that I threaded on the button.
I love the threads of gold mixed with the hemp.

*****
I am linking up with 
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Buttons & Bows

Photobucket

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

This is really pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Heather said...

I LOVE it...love that core'dinations card stock. Love the image...great layout girlie!!

Hugs!!
BOLB