Sunday, September 2, 2012

From Tim's 12 tags of 2012...

to Simon Says Stamp's

I took inspiration from both of Tim's tags and made another birthday card for another one of my brothers.


I used broken china, weathered wood & vintage photo distress stains for the background.
I don't have the metalic stains so I used a bit of dazzling diamonds Glimmer Mist in there too!
I added peeled paint, vintage photo and black soot distress inks. 

The black stamping is done with Archival ink 
and the rest was done with walnut stain distress ink.

The ribbon was from my stash, I added a little bit of vintage photo distress ink to that. 

***
If you haven't seen my September tag for the 12 tags of 2012 you can find it here.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Hi, Carol, I love how you have used all the distress inks in concert! Another great tag converted to a card! Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

You achieved such a beautiful time worn, weathered appearance, very beautiful.
Wishes
Lynne

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is wonderful. I love the look. joann sassy raggedy

Ju Budant said...

Beautiful Tag Susan! I love it!
Hugs,
Ju