Thursday, September 13, 2012

Scarecrow Tag

Once I saw this scarecrow I had to make something with it!
I chose to make a tag...


This cute little scarecrow is from 
Gecko Galz Autumn Days collage sheet!
Don't you just love him?

I did the background with rusty hinge, wild honey, faded jeans and walnut stain distress inks.
I topped that with a little dazzling diamonds glitter mist.

Topped it all with a bit of burlap from my stash, then pop dotted the scarecrow,
 that I cut with my Cameo, on top. 


For a little dimension I added some silver liquid pearls to his shoe laces,
cocoa liquid pearls to the pumpkin and 
bisque liquid pearls to his straw hair and neck.

The bling spray under the pumpkin is from Pro31. 


The gem above his head is from my stash as well as the seam binding bow. 

*****

From fall to winter...

I want to let you know that Gecko Galz is having a 
Every week there will be inspiration pieces for gifts and decorations to help you get into the holiday spirit!
You will not only see the inspiration pieces but every week you will get the Gecko Galz goodies used, to help you to recreate or make your own pieces.
Hope to see you there!

*****

Oh a more personal note...
My shoulder is still giving me problems/pain but today is a good day so I am hoping that is a good sign!
Of course I should probably get back to relaxing and get off this computer!
Hard to stay away for too long! LOL
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Adorable. I love this scarecrow. And the tag is wonderful. joann sassy raggedy

Ju Budant said...

Wow,he's absolutely wonderful! Love it!

Anonymous said...

He certainly is adorable, it might be that big smile of his.
I hope you get a chance to rest your shoulder over the weekend.
Wishes
Lynne