Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hi everyone!

Here I sit in a quiet bowling alley hopping through some blogs and I am getting a little antsy.

Some of you already know I have recently moved. 
I left Pennsylvania and am now living in Iowa.
It is a beautiful little town we now live in and I am excited to (hopefully) spend a lot of years here. 
It is quiet, peaceful, friendly town and so small it's cute!

I have lots of painting to do in all the rooms of the house, a little carpet cleaning to get done, then I can get into my scrap/craft room to set it up. 

I am also excited because as you may know my scrappy playthings have been in a shed since the beginning of the year and now they are with me in our new home! 
They are still in boxes right now but once my scrap room gets it's new paint job I'll be busting all those boxes open.

Can't wait to get my hands on my Cuttlebug again..textures and diecuts, yay!
I have also missed my I-rock and being able to make my own gem swirls and florishes.
And, at this point, I don't remember what else is in there so it will be a great surprise what I will find.

I am also looking forward to decorating my home with my own art pieces.
I have curtains to make, I get to use my sewing machine again, woohoo!

Oh my the fun I am going to have...lol

Well I am off now to get my daughter enrolled in school and get some shopping done, need more paint!

Hopefully it won't take too long before I can get back here and share some fun new projects that I'll make.


3 comments:

Micupoftea said...

Yeahoo! Lots of fun ahead! :)

Carla said...

I bet you will feel so much better once you are completely settled and can get back to crafting again! HUGS. Sounds like you have alot of work ahead of you!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

I'm so happy for you :)