Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Live Love


Hi everyone!

Today I felt like altering a notebook. 
I wanted to use a piece of the pretty paper Maggie sent me. 
Isn't it pretty. 
It is by TPC Studio, the Grandma's Attic Collection.
All I did to the paper was to add some tea dye distress ink to the edges.

Here is a close up of my collage...
The Eiffel Tower is from Magic Moonlight Studio and I believe the lovely lady image is from there as well.
The postcard is from Astrid's Artistic Efforts.

All the images as well as the Tim Holtz Adage Tickets were inked with tea dye distress ink. 

The lace down the left edge of the notebook is a piece of lace sent to me from one of my Bella Friends, Pam.
I added the rhinestones.

The big flower is a Melissa Frances flower that I won by playing along in the Flying Unicorn Blog hop recently. 

The butterfly is a Martha Stewart butterfly that is another gift from Maggie. 

Here you can see that I used some Rock Candy distress crackle paint on the Eiffel Tower image.

On the postcard I heat embossed the whole image with a clear embossing powder and the lady image was embossed with a thicker embossing powder and just around the edges of the image, clear as well.
I love the water droplet look.

Here is a close up of my mini roses and shoe button.

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

hazel said...

A beautiful altered notebook. I love the colours and the images in your collage.
xxx Hazel.

Heather said...

This is gorgeous Carol!! Um..STICKY NOTE...lol
Love the colors..and your collage!! Fabulous!!

The Archiving Angel said...

Hello, I am your newest follower. I am glad you came over to my blog & left me a comment. That is how I found you. Your blog is fabulous & your creations truly works of art!
I have enjoyed browsing through them.
Keep generating those gems.
Crafty best,
Sonia

Unknown said...

gorgeous creations !!

Cindy Adkins said...

This is totally gorgeous!!!!

XO
CIndy