Monday, May 16, 2011

Monochromatic

 While blog hopping this morning I was inspired. 

Over at 
the challenge was to create a card or project in a monochromatic color palette. You can use any one color with any neutrals (black, tan, white, cream) in your design. 

I chose the color yellow because it is a color I don't usually use.
Here is the card I made...

Isn't inspiration great!

I used K&Company Watercolor Bouquet paper pack
Martha Stewart punch around the page
Buttercup Liquid Pearls
and
Recollections mulberry mini roses.


I also linked this up to the 
April Showers Bring May Flowers Challenge 
over at
ABC DT Challenge Blog.



Thanks for looking!
Have a great day!



2 comments:

Carla said...

Carol, that is an adorable card.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card Carol :-) O love it!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)