Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cards...

I have been doing a lot of cards lately.
Here are my last two...
This one is entered in the 
May Challenge.
We used the colors teal, peach & brown.
We also had sketch to go off of.

I used two pieces of double sided patterned paper for this.
The flowers are fussy cut from the same paper.
I added a bit of teal glitter glue and painted some glossy accents on them.



This one is entered into the 
May challenge. 
She also had a sketch for us to use. 
We also had to use the colors turquoise, green and cream. 
We also had to add a charm.

I stitched the swirls free hand.
The cream flower is a new one I made last night. 

I also entered this card in the 
April Showers Bring May Flowers 
challenge over at 
ABC DT Challenge.

Thanks for looking. 
Hope you're having a great weekend.  


2 comments:

hazel said...

Fabulous cards. I love the distressed edges and the stitching.
xxx Hazel.

Gerri Herbst said...

Love your cards, very shabby chic. Wonderful textures too.