Friday, May 6, 2011

Jingle Bella's May Rosette's Challenge

The challenge this month was to make 6 rosettes. 
They could be anything as long as they were rosettes...embellishment for a package or bag, decor for tree or wall, etc...
The first three I made right away and posted them in the  
Bella Creations 
Jingle Bella's Group.
Last night I went in there to check out the other posts and there was a comment from a Bella friend (Heather) telling me she hadn't seen them on my blog...OOPS!
So this morning I finished off the last three I needed to do and here I am posting.

The first one I used 6 inch wide patterned paper for the bottom rosette then then worked my way down to 1 inch wide, decreasing by an inch each layer. 
Added a pin with a couple of gems to the center and some glitter to the edges. 
It's a little early but right now it is hanging on my wall.


The next two are a couple of bows I made to top gifts..


I distressed the edges and added a gem to the center. 
 

The last three are the ones I did today. 
They are also going to be added on top gifts.


I added a bit of tulle and a rose to the tops.


I may end up doing a couple more because I have a few more ideas rolling around in my head right now. 

Thanks for stopping by. 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

I linked this up to the 
April Showers Bring May Flowers 
challenge over at 
ABC DT Challenge.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

These look gorgeous! Looks like you had big time fun making these! Have a great weekend, Ira