Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter, again!

Another Bella Challenge taken care of...

This one is for the April Bella Unique Challenge.
The challenge was to make our own flourish with liquid pearls, stickles or what ever we could find that we could work with. 
I had Inkssentials Enamel accents.

Here is my layout...

  
The beautiful little girl image is from Magic Moonlight Studio.
 
I used my new Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page.
 
The flower below was just one of many little goodies that a dear Bella friend sent to me recently. 
She was definitely too good to me and I love her for it! 
Thank you Heather!

I added the leaves from Graphics Fairy. I fussy cut, added clear rock candy crackle paint and a bit of tea dye distress ink to them. I also put some rusty/orange glitter glue to the center of the flower. 

Thank you for looking!
Hugs everyone!


5 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

Such a sweet lo and heather's flower goes beautifully with the lacy die-cut papers and your photos. Happy easter

Sandi McLean said...

Lovely Carol! Is my brain broke or do you have a new blog background? It is lovely too!

Unknown said...

This is stunning Carol!

Jan Hennings said...

So pretty and my goodness...that punch is gorgeous!

The Crafty Elf said...

Wow...this is so pretty!