Friday, April 8, 2011

Grunge

My first attempt at Grunge!

We had to do something with the Grunge style.
We needed to use a piece of painted cardboard, a token, a flower, a butterfly, and a garder(ribbon)
We also had to use the colors turquoise, black, white and silver. 

I made a tag!

I painted the cardboard with turquoise and white then inked a bit of black on it to dirty it up. Then stamped on the clock in black ink.


I fussy cut the butterfly off of a piece of patterned paper, then added a bit of shimmery glitter glue on his body and a turquoise glitter glue on his wings.


I made the flower and the token is actually a button. 
 

Thanks for looking.
Come on over to Bella Creations to see what everyone else has done!
Have a great day everyone!


 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Beautiful! I love your first attempt at the Grunge! the cardboard looks fab...and your Flower is AWESOME! love the stamp and your butterfly too! Hugs!