Monday, January 4, 2016

Joy

Last year my daughter pointed out that a lot of my Christmas decor have the word Joy on them.
I like the word Joy but I hadn't done that consciously, 
I just rarely find things that say Noel 
(my daughters fav Christmas word)
 that I like.
So I went on the hunt to find her some Noel pieces and again...nothing. 
I will have to make her something, but until then, back to me & Joy...

Last month I saw one of those Facebook test thingys that said it will find your word for you for 2016 so what the heck I tried it.....

Yup...

JOY

That's my word! 
LOL

So I got out some paints and made this for my wall.....


Now I'll have Joy everyday of the year and not just Christmas!

Thanks for stopping in to visit!
Have a great week!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy is certainly a lovely word and your art is always lovely .... to say the very least!
BTW, Crafty Individuals has a Noel stamp.
Wishes
Lynne

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Jackie PN said...

Lovely canvas!!

Mark said...

Love the look of this one!

Carla said...

Hi Carol, its me, CARLA...LOL Been a long time, Im trying to get back into the papercrafting world, and blogging..........so thought I wouls stop by and say hi!

Carla said...

Hi Carol, just popping in to say hi, I have been MIA for a few years and now Im trying to get back into paper crafting and blogging. Hope things are well with you.