Thursday, November 20, 2014

Snowball Babe Christmas card...

Good morning friends!

One more week until Thanksgiving! 
Woohoo, I can't wait to eat all that good food!
Of course I have to cook it first.....
so worth it though! 

Until then.....

I have a Christmas card to show you! 

I'm absolutely loving the 
Snow Babies collage sheet from Gecko Galz! 
I knew when I saw this sheet that I would be making a bunch of my Christmas cards using these little cuties! 
Every one of them has not failed to make me smile!

Here is my card.....


Isn't she adorable?

I used vintage photo distress ink on all my papers.

I started with a card bland and added a piece of paper on top
 from

Using a scrap piece of white cardstock 
and a Martha Stewart border punch,
I added a border to the left side of the card.
I topped that with a little piece of ribbon.

Before adding the little girls image to the card with pop dots,
 I added the ribbon across the front, 
then the little button that I thread with blue & white twine.
and then the blue pearly trim. 

To finish off I added a bunch of little liquid glue dots & white glitter for a snowy look,
 then a pretty bow that I made using my Bow-it-All.


*****
Please hop over to Gecko Galz 
and join us for our Christmas Joy Challenge!

*****

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: