Monday, November 24, 2014

Pine Cone Cheers...

Good morning everyone!

Today I have a quick card to share!

I had this package of Christmas die cuts for a while now. 
I would like to tell you who made them but it seems that after I pulled out what I wanted I put the rest of the bag in that 
"I'll put it over here where it's safe" black hole......
you know the one!

Anyway.....

Every once in a while I pull it out and find one or two pieces that calls to me and that is what happened with these pine cones! 

My goal was a bit of a rustic look,
what do you think?


The background red paper & the striped scallop punch paper is from 
Saint Nick paper pkg by Fancy Pants Designs

The doily was cut on my Cameo.

The little bit of paper under my sticky back ribbon is from 
the Kitchy Kool paper pack at Gecko Galz Etsy

All my papers and the sticky back ribbon had a little 
vintage photo distress ink rubbed on them.

The star is a chip board piece I had laying on my desk for who know's how long!
I added barn door distress ink on it,
I think it matched the background paper wonderfully.

On the pine cone diecut I added some glossy accents to the Cheers tag to make it stand out a little more. 

And finally my bow that I made with my Bow-it-All!

*****
Links...

*****

No comments: