Monday, November 17, 2014

Girl with Sled Christmas card...

Good morning everyone!

Today I have another one of my Christmas cards to show you!

This is another one of the 5 that I made recently 
starting with a tag that I had made with another idea in mind!

You can see the first one here
and the second here.

Here she is.....


The sweet little girl image is from 
Gecko Galz Snow Babies collage sheets.
I added a little bit of flower trim to her hat
and 
shimmering dots of diamond stickles all over for the snow flakes falling around her!

I wrapped a piece of ribbon around the image, 
added a button and 
pop dotted the image to the tag.

The blue/print background is from the
Saint Nick paper pkg by Fancy Pants Designs.

The green snowflake paper on the tag is from my scrap box.

I used a corner punch on the top corners of the tag.

Below is a peek of the inside.....


I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the scrap strip of the Saint Nick paper. 

*****
We'd love for you to join our 
Christmas Joy Challenge at Gecko Galz 

***
We'd also love to see you join our Design Team but you have to hurry the DT Call ends in a couple of days!

*****


*******
I will be linking up with
Creative Corner Challenges - Let it sparkle

Thanks for the visit!

Comments always welcome and appreciated!


No comments: