Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Christmas Boot Card

Good morning everyone! 

Hope you're all keeping warm! 

I want to share a Christmas card I made using an image from a collage sheet by 
Heather Hudson at My Artistic Adventures Etsy.

I also used an image I designed a while ago.

Here is my card...


The background paper is from the 
Saint Nick paper pkg by Fancy Pants Designs.

Pop dotted on top of that is a piece of green textured card stock that I ran through my Cuddlebug with a snowflake embossing folder, 
then I gave the snowflakes some shimmer with some perfect pearls powder.

Next is a doily I cut on my Cameo.

More pop dots to mount the image I designed.

I found the original images at Graphics Fairy.....
you can also find the "Christmas Exhibition" image on our 
Christmas Icons collage sheet over at Gecko Galz!

I altered them in GIMP.
I matted it with a shiny green cardstock.

You can see my image below...


Using more pop dots I took Heather's Boot and added that beside my image.
I used glossy accents on the little box in the boot to highlight the 
"Merry Christmas" sentiment
and 
bisque liquid pearl drops on the buttons.

A close up of the boot is below...


I finished the card with the bow I made with my bow-it-all.
The ribbon was a lucky find at the Dollar Tree!

*****

(Click on the image above to go directly to the purchase page a My Artistic Adventures)

*****

Our challenge over at
My Artistic Adventures Challenge Blog
 is going on now,
if you haven't had the chance to join us you still have time!
The challenge is...
Christmas/Winter/Thanksgiving
For more info go HERE
The challenge runs until Nov 30th

*****

I also want to let you know if you go HERE you'll find information on how to win
 a $50 gift certificate to My Artistic Adventures Etsy!

*****

I've linked up with
Mema's Crafts - November Anything Goes challenge

*****

Links...

*****

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate!



2 comments:

creative lady said...

Cute vintage card. Thanks for playing along with Mema's Crafts.

Joyce Ann said...

I love anything vintage! This rocks!!! Absolutely beautiful, bravo!! Thank you for sharing; good luck in the challenge at Mema's Crafts.