Sunday, November 16, 2014

Challenge # 13 at My Artistic Adventures Challenge Blog

Good morning everyone!

Time for a new challenge from 
My Artistic Adventures Challenge Blog!

With this challenge we are going with 
Thanksgiving/Christmas

Your choice!

Make any tangible project...
card, tag, atc, layout, banner, altered item, etc...
(sorry no digital entries please)
You must use one of the images from Heather's,
My Artistic Adventures,
 digital collage sheets to win the free collage sheet 
and 
Designers Choice (chance to be a guest designer and receive free images)

Now I'd like to show you the inspiration piece from me.....


I made this cute little ornament using this collage sheet set below
(click on the image to go to the Etsy page to purchase this)


I added liquid glue and glitters on the holly leaves & berries
as well as on the frame around the image where the snow is!

On the image of of the girls I added glossy accents
I wanted a glassy/snow globey look.


The red/pink flower was on my desk...I sprayed it ages ago with a shimmery spray.
I added a couple of rose buds and tucked a bow underneath.


Easy Peasy.....
now I have to get my tree up! 

Sigh.....

Must wait til after Thanksgiving!

Here's another look at the finished piece....
I did a little different editing to try to brighten the picture...
not sure if it's better but it's brighter! 


*****

I hope you will join us for our challenge!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Please remember you can use other images to play along & win the "Top three badge" 
but in order to win the Random Draw (a free collage sheet) and 
Designer's Choice (chance to Guest Design and receive free images) you must use one of Heather's images. 

For more challenge info.....


And for Heather's digital collage sets....,


*****

Just a reminder

Heather still has a
"$50 Digital collage sheet Giveaway"
details for that are HERE

and

Time is winding down to get your application in to join
My Artistic Adventures Design Team!!!
You have until Nov 30th
For more info about that go HERE


*****

Stay warm!
Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

Fabulous ornament Carol - that flower is to die for. Was tempted by this sheet myself - gonna have to have it now I've seen your fab project!

Heather said...

LOVE it! OMG...now you got me thinking trees....I am so far behind this year...boo hooo!! Guess I better go and clean :0) Thank you for creating for my challenge!! Hugs from your BOLB!!
Heather

2amscrapper said...

what a beatiful, Victorian ornament! Helene

Michele said...

your ornament is stunning! xo