Thursday, April 3, 2014

Gecko Galz - A Day for Daisy's cross promotion

Good morning everyone!

Over at Gecko Galz this month we are doing a cross promotion event with 
A Day for Daisy's stamps! 

I chose this stamp because I love the boot's!


I started with a couple papers from 
Gecko Galz Vanity Fair paper package.
Also from Gecko Galz is the sentiment piece from the April Showers collage sheet, new this month.

I colored the stamp with spectrum noir markers.

I distressed the edges of all the layers then added vintage photo distress ink.

The stamped layer was added with pop dots so I could tuck the lace trim and folded flower with pearl trim underneath it.

I finished off the card by playing with some bisque liquid pearls!
I may have gotten a little carried away with that! 
LOL

Below is a close up of the sentiment image.
I went over the letters with a white gel pen and I used a gold gel pen on the frame around it!


I hope you'll stop by Gecko Galz and check out what the rest of the DT made with the A Day for Daisy's stamps they chose.
And if you'd like a set of these stamps as well as a $25 shopping spree from Gecko Galz join us in our customer challenge and
 hopefully you will win them!
The challenge this month is Anything Goes!
Just use any Gecko Galz product...freebie, collage set image, papers or stamps and create anything you wish!
Send your entry to geckogalz2014@gmail.com
by April 29th.
Winner will be announce May 1st!
Easy Peazy!
I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a beautifully crafted card. Love your coloring of the digital stamp. Great embellishments and attention to detail. I need to get some of those liquid pearls...a great finishing touch!