Monday, April 28, 2014

Happy Anniversary Card

Good morning everyone!

I have a Gecko Galz DT project to show you today!

I made this card for my brother & sister-in-laws wedding anniversary.


I started with this months Gecko Galz freebie paper.
After the winter we've had this bright yellow paper gave a boost to my winter mood...
hopes of spring & summer and bright sunshiny days!

The sweet couple image is from the 
April Showers collage collection.
The little tag and the Roses image are from the 
April Colors collage sheet.


The button is a chipboard button that I covered and added glossy accents to...then a bit of twine.

I used a new tool...
to make my mats.

The happy anniversary banner is from 

I stamped the sentiment and added it on top of the banner.

I used pop dots to add the banner to the card and 
a couple of I-rock gems to each end of the banner.


There is lace trim behind the images and the Prima floral spray.

My bow was made with my Bow-it-all...love that!

Below is another look at the finished piece...


*****
I will be linking this up with 
Scrapbooker Phd - #10 Bling it Up

*****

Thank you all for stopping by!

I hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful stepper card, love all the details, especially the charming way the flowers are mounted. ~Diane

Wendy said...

Wow Carol...this card is gorgeous. Your brother and his wife are going to love it and keep it forever. Awesome construction and embellishments!