Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter boxes...

Hi everyone!

 I hope you all have been enjoying a wonderful Easter!

We had a nice quiet day here.
I made dinner.
And now it's even quieter!
Everyone, but me, has fallen asleep!
LOL
It was a good dinner!

I wanted to pop in and show off a couple of boxes I made for Easter goodies.

Both boxes were made with a couple of tags and some little tickets from
My Artistic Adventures Etsy

The first one I used 4 tags (2 pink & 2 green)
and glued them all together to form this box.....


Then I added some lace to the sides for extra stability.


I used pop dots to add my glittery tickets...
a different one on each side.


I also added some pearl trim and 
ribbon bows that I made with one of my favorite toys..Bow-it-All!


And I finished off with a bit of pearl spray, a flower and some tulle to the front.


The second box is a bit simpler...


Using one of the same (pink) tags as above I folded it and cut the edges to form the box.
I glued it all together then added a piece of another tag to form the sleeve to close the box. 
I topped that with one of the tickets that I had used my crop-a-dile corner chompers on, then glittered.


Easy Peasy!


My daughter really liked this one!
It's a tiny little box...
big...or small enough for a little ring she spied at a store about a week or so ago!
I got lucky and ended up back at that store a couple days later!

Happy Easter!

*****

Products from My Artistic Adventures Etsy.....

Easter Tickets  & Romantic Roses Tags


Glitters were all from Art Glitter

*****

Thanks for stopping by!




Post a Comment