Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter boxes...

Hi everyone!

 I hope you all have been enjoying a wonderful Easter!

We had a nice quiet day here.
I made dinner.
And now it's even quieter!
Everyone, but me, has fallen asleep!
LOL
It was a good dinner!

I wanted to pop in and show off a couple of boxes I made for Easter goodies.

Both boxes were made with a couple of tags and some little tickets from
My Artistic Adventures Etsy

The first one I used 4 tags (2 pink & 2 green)
and glued them all together to form this box.....


Then I added some lace to the sides for extra stability.


I used pop dots to add my glittery tickets...
a different one on each side.


I also added some pearl trim and 
ribbon bows that I made with one of my favorite toys..Bow-it-All!


And I finished off with a bit of pearl spray, a flower and some tulle to the front.


The second box is a bit simpler...


Using one of the same (pink) tags as above I folded it and cut the edges to form the box.
I glued it all together then added a piece of another tag to form the sleeve to close the box. 
I topped that with one of the tickets that I had used my crop-a-dile corner chompers on, then glittered.


Easy Peasy!


My daughter really liked this one!
It's a tiny little box...
big...or small enough for a little ring she spied at a store about a week or so ago!
I got lucky and ended up back at that store a couple days later!

Happy Easter!

*****

Products from My Artistic Adventures Etsy.....

Easter Tickets  & Romantic Roses Tags


Glitters were all from Art Glitter

*****

Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

2amscrapper said...

These are lovely Carol ! If you're the only one still awake I hope that means you're feeling better!

Shea said...

These are so cute, Carol! Glad you had a good Easter!

Wendy said...

These are so pretty...I like them all!

Heather said...

LOVE them...makes me want to use my own sheets....lol! Each one is so darling...I always love to see what you come up with!! So many fabby ideas!!

Hugs
Bolb!!