Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter Egg mobile

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today I have a quick, cute project to share with you!

Heather at My Artistic Adventures designed these cute Easter Eggs and I just had to make something with them!


During my contemplation of what to do I remembered a ring I had from an old lamp shade
and
 a mobile idea was born!


I was in a bit of a hurry in making this so I didn't measure the strings I used but then again I wouldn't have wanted them all level anyway. 
I think it looks great with them all over the place.
I added a bead to the sting to weigh them down a bit.


Here below is a picture of it in my window
 and
 my doggie, Oreo, waiting by the door to go out...


Pictures does not do this justice! 
I really love the look of this in my window!

*****

Don't forget to join us for 
My Artistic Adventures Spring/Easter challenge!

*****

Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments!!

No comments: