Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter Tag

Good morning!

Today I have a quick little tag to share.

I actually made this tag last month when I saw this image from Gecko Galz

How cute it Mr Bunny?
I love this image!

Mr Bunny as well as the other...
"Bunnies sliding down the egg" image
(in the lower right corner),
are from Gecko Galz
Hip Hop Easter collage set.


I distressed the edges of all the pieces except the banner piece and the fussy cut, bunnies sliding image.
I also added vintage photo distress ink to everything.

The leaf die cut was cut with my Cameo.
I added peeled paint distress ink to that.


The flowers, bling, twine and crochet flower are all from my stash.

I made the bow on top with my bow-it-all.

I added pop dots to the back of the bunnies sliding down the egg image.
Below is a closer look at them.


I added a few drops of liquid pearls to finish off my piece.

I hope you like my cute little bunnies tag!

*****
I want to remind you that you still have time to join our Anything Goes challenge over at Gecko Galz!
You pick the theme....show us what inspires you with our products.
The only rule is you must use at least one of the Gecko Galz products.....
it can be a freebie or 
something from our collage sheets, papers, stamps, 
jewel it collections...your choice.
To find them look down the list on the left hand side of the Gecko Galz home page for a link to each collection

The winner will receive 
A Day for Daisies stamp gift pack 
and 
a $25 shopping spree from Gecko Galz!

For more info go HERE

Good luck to everyone!

*****

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: