Monday, June 10, 2013

Moments...

Good morning everyone!

Today I wanted to show you a quick little mini I made.

It's a pretty simple design with little embellishing.

My idea was for this to be more of a journal than a photo mini.


The covers were done with a blank sheet of cardstock that I mod podged onto the cover of the paper pkg then I used a mask and some 
Shimmerz Paints Dazzelerz in Tutti Fruitti...love the shimmer!

I added some lace, that I sprayed with 
Lindy's stamp gang Cosmopolitan Pink spray.

The large flower I made with a few of the scrap pieces of the paper line I used in the rest of the mini.
(I used an old My Minds Eye paper pkg, given to me a while ago...don't remember the name)
The other flowers are from my stash. 


The mesh ribbon behind the title is from Really Reasonable Ribbon...
I cut it with my tattered florals die when I cut my other flower pieces.


The inside pages are all pockets and envelopes 
(going with the journal idea),
 giving me enough places to tuck my thoughts inside.





I used my Bind-it-all for the binding.

*****



Photobucket

4 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Carol, this is wonderful. I have been seeing these out there in blogland and just have not tried them...Hugz, joann

Adorable Country Classics said...

Carol, you do such beautiful work! Love this!

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

I've been wanting to do a journal for my granddaughter... I think this idea of having pockets and envelopes would suit her even better! Lovely!! TFS

2amscrapper said...

Gorgeous, Carol!