Monday, June 10, 2013

Moments...

Good morning everyone!

Today I wanted to show you a quick little mini I made.

It's a pretty simple design with little embellishing.

My idea was for this to be more of a journal than a photo mini.


The covers were done with a blank sheet of cardstock that I mod podged onto the cover of the paper pkg then I used a mask and some 
Shimmerz Paints Dazzelerz in Tutti Fruitti...love the shimmer!

I added some lace, that I sprayed with 
Lindy's stamp gang Cosmopolitan Pink spray.

The large flower I made with a few of the scrap pieces of the paper line I used in the rest of the mini.
(I used an old My Minds Eye paper pkg, given to me a while ago...don't remember the name)
The other flowers are from my stash. 


The mesh ribbon behind the title is from Really Reasonable Ribbon...
I cut it with my tattered florals die when I cut my other flower pieces.


The inside pages are all pockets and envelopes 
(going with the journal idea),
 giving me enough places to tuck my thoughts inside.





I used my Bind-it-all for the binding.

*****



Photobucket
Post a Comment