Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A ray of sunshine...

Hi everyone!

I have a card to show you tonight that I made for a DT project at

I just received this stamp today,
designed by Christy Hartman
and couldn't wait to play with it!

Between cleaning, shopping, chauffeuring and everything else I did today I somehow managed to play! 


How cute is this little guy?

I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers, 
then added some waterfall stickles to the splashes, his hat and around the edges of the image border.


I love the look of the sparkle on the droplets, of course they look better in person!

I used my deco crop-a-dile corner chomper on all the corners.

I also added the stickles around the edges of the sentiment piece below.


Love this little cutie and I'm looking forward to more designs by Christy!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Adorable Country Classics said...

Oh Carol, he turned out adorable! Thank you for all your creativity and for being on our design team!
I look forward to seeing all of your creations!
Jody Stacy
www.treasuredtimesrubberstamps.com

Heather said...

He is Super cute! I want to go and jump in some puddles! Love the drops!!
Hugs
Heather

2amscrapper said...

fun!

Micupoftea said...

Joyful and sweet. Love the sparkle and corner finishes, Carol! :)