Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Beauties and a Butterfly...

Good morning friends!

I have decided to change things up a bit and made an ATC to show you today!

I don't normally make these but I have to say it was fun and I love how this one came out!


I started with Charlston.....a patterned paper from the 
Gatsby collection at Gecko Galz.
Another new paper collection to love!

Also new from Gecko Galz this month is 
The Cats Meow collage sheet, 
where I got my gorgeous gals images.

The lacy bit to the left is a sticker I've had in my stash for a while. 

I used, my favorite, platinum stickles to the edges of the images and the oval punch.

The oval was punched from a piece of paper in my scrap box...
I believe it is a Graphic45 paper but I'm not positive on the collection.
(I want to say Secret Garden but it could also be from A Ladies Diary)

I fussy cut the butterfly from 
Aprils-Butterfly Wings collage set, at Gecko Galz,
 and put it on my oval piece.

I punched a couple of little holes on each end of the oval punch to add my grey twine,
 I got from Really Reasonable Ribbon
putting a bow on each side.

And last but not least I added a couple of Candi pieces on the two opposite corners. 
I think these are perfect for ATC's!
They give you the brad look without the brad prongs poking through the back of the ATC!

Photobucket

No comments: