Sunday, June 2, 2013

Feathered card.....

Good morning everyone!

Sorry I seem to be leaving a lot of space in between posts these days!
I'm going to blame it on the weather and the fact that my mojo has apparently left for a sunnier place to play!

Even mojo-less I did manage to make a card though!

The card I want to show you today is a simple one, but pretty.


I so love being on the DT at Gecko Galz!

My card started with a patterned paper from another fabulous collection LeeAnne has, new, for us all this month!
The collection is Gatsby and the paper I chose for this card is called Daisy.
I thought the paper went well with the image from The Cats Meow collage sheet, also new this month!

I used pop dots behind my image so I could tuck the feather underneath. 

I also folded a flower and tucked that behind the image a bit and topped it with several other flowers that matched the colors of the paper and image really well!
That was a lucky & happy coincidence! 
Love it when things just fall into place like that!

Hope everyone is enjoying warm sunny weather where ever you are! 

Photobucket

Post a Comment