Sunday, June 2, 2013

Feathered card.....

Good morning everyone!

Sorry I seem to be leaving a lot of space in between posts these days!
I'm going to blame it on the weather and the fact that my mojo has apparently left for a sunnier place to play!

Even mojo-less I did manage to make a card though!

The card I want to show you today is a simple one, but pretty.


I so love being on the DT at Gecko Galz!

My card started with a patterned paper from another fabulous collection LeeAnne has, new, for us all this month!
The collection is Gatsby and the paper I chose for this card is called Daisy.
I thought the paper went well with the image from The Cats Meow collage sheet, also new this month!

I used pop dots behind my image so I could tuck the feather underneath. 

I also folded a flower and tucked that behind the image a bit and topped it with several other flowers that matched the colors of the paper and image really well!
That was a lucky & happy coincidence! 
Love it when things just fall into place like that!

Hope everyone is enjoying warm sunny weather where ever you are! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Carol
Sorry I have not visited for the longest time but I have been absent from blogland and missed it like crazy.
This is so very pretty!
Wishes
Lynne

Heather said...

Love it...the feather is the perfect touch for the image!! You and me both when it comes to the mojo being somewhere else :0)
Hugs
BOLB!!