Friday, February 8, 2013

Love, Love, Love

Hi everybody!

Today I want to show you a DT project I did for 

This months stamp is another Terrye French cutie...

Here is my card.....


I used ripe persimmon distress ink for the stamp, 
the edges of my papers and a bit on the doily.

I added the hearts with pop dots. 


I really love these stamps and will be looking for other places to use them!
I love that the style of the stamp will work beyond Valentine's Day!

***
I will be linking this up to 
Sugar Creek Hollow - Romantic Love

Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sweet Stamps!! Fabby card! I love the colors...and how you did the hearts on the side...so clever! I need some ripe persimmon...

Hugs from your Bolb...and Thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!!
Heather

Cec said...

Love the soft colours - such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec