Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine Greetings

Good morning everyone!

Today I have another Valentines Day Card featured over at 

I hope you all have been stopping by and checking out all the wonderful cards our talented Design Team members have been sharing with you!

Here is my card.....


I uesd Star Crossed papers &
Very Vintage Valentines collage set from Gecko Galz,
heart shaped doiley,
ribbon & bling from my stash,
twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon,
and 
a flower from Wild Orchid Craft.

I cut the papers and roughed the edges with a pair of scissors and layered them onto a blank card with the doily and twine.

Cut a couple of little slits in the Valentine image to fee the ribbon into and tied it on, then
used pop dots to put the image on the card.

A couple pieces of bling finish it off.

Photobucket

1 comment:

2amscrapper said...

so sweet! I love the layered hearts and baker's twine.