Friday, January 25, 2013

Shabby little card.....

Good afternoon everyone!

I haven't been in much of a crafty mood lately but last night I decided to give 

I used the
Embossing, Ribbon & Distressing...


I used my Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls embossing folder, for the embossing.

I distressed all the edges with my Tim Holtz distresser.

The rose piece that I pop dotted onto the card is from my BOLB(Best OnLine Buddy) Heather.
 It's part of her 
Shabby Pink Birthday/Thank You Card Notes collage sheet 
over at her Etsy.
She has several Shabby/Vintage collage sheets that she has done, for sale, so make sure you check that out!

The ribbon and pearl trim are from my stash.

The piece under the pearls looks like ribbon but it is actually a really cool paper that I have had in my stash for a while.


The inside I added the same pink paper I layered on the front
and added another Shabby collage piece on top of a small piece of the shimmery cool paper.


This last picture you can see that the embossed paper has a shine to it.

I will also be linking this to 
Shabby Tea Rooms Just Pretty challenge.
The challenge was to use pink and white,
stripes (ribbon) and a flower.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

I think this is exceptionally pretty. I love the soft colors. joann sassy raggedy

Renee Matarese said...

This is so pretty! The colors are so soft and feminine. It has a truly vintage feel to it. Thanks for joining us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Renee

Heather said...

Gorgeousness!! I love how the embossing turned out...and I love how you used the collage sheet! Great distressing..and loving that paper that looks like ribbon too!!
Thanks for the shout out about the collage sheet :0)
Hugs!! From your BOLB
Heather

PS...thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow too!!

Tracey said...

Thankyou for sharing your gorgeous shabby card with us in the Tea Room! So so pretty!