Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone!

Today I want to show you the birthday card that I made for a dear friend.


I started with a blank card,
folded the top piece in half so I could make an easel card.

I placed a piece of fringe canvas from my stash to cover the fold.

Added one of January's new papers,
Letters to Juliet,
from the Star Crossed Paper collection over at Gecko Galz.

The image is from the Between the Lines collage sheets, 
also from Gecko Galz.
I wrapped a piece of ribbon from 
 around the image then topped it with a button from my stash.
I pop dotted the image onto the background paper.

I cut the tag with my Cameo, 
stamped Happy Birthday on it and inked the edges with walnut stain distress ink. 

And last...
 a little bit of bling mesh from my stash.

Happy Birthday Heather! 
Hope you have a great day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

I LOVE IT!! Thank you super duper much!!
Hugs from your BOLB!!
Heather