Friday, January 4, 2013

St. Valentine's Greeting

Hi everyone!

Today I want to show you another Valentine card I've made.

With this one I got out my 
Spectrum Noir markers as well as my Distress Markers.


I started with doodling on the edges of the blank card with a distress marker 
then added some Rouge liquid pearls.

I added some worn lipstick and vintage photo distress inks to the edges of all the pieces.

The background paper is from the 
Star Crossed Paper collection at Gecko Galz. 

The rosy heart stamp is from the 
Heart and Soul digi stamps collection at Gecko Galz.
I colored the stamp with my Spectrum Noir markers.

I used pop dots to raise the heart on top of the background paper. 

The St Valentine postcard, stamp and butterfly are from the 
Bit's and Pieces collage sheet collection at Gecko Galz.

I tied a piece of sheer pink polka dot ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon around the postcard.


The Amour banner I cut myself and stamped with a couple of stamps in my stash,
then added a couple of I-rock gems.

***



Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is so lovely! Love what you have been creating lately...so hard to pick my favorite :0)
Hugs
BOLB!!

Debi said...

beautiful card Carol, love the little love letter and the rosey colours, Debi x