Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2013

Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to show you the Tim inspired tag I made last week and keep forgetting to post! 
LOL


I used Cuttlebug's Perfectly Paisley embossing folder.

I used wild honey, worn lipstick and broken china distress inks on the tag and a little walnut stain distress ink on the edges.

Instead of water, like Tim did, I sprayed my tag with perfect copper perfect pearls mist.
Love that shimmer!


I chose the harlequin swirls grunge board that I had on hand.
I added brushed pewter distress stain to it then sanded some of it off and used what ever ink was on my blending tool to go over it.


The sentiment piece was one I had laying around here and since it talks about a New Day, and it's New Years, I thought it would be perfect.

*****
Don't forget to stop by Gecko Galz today 
and everyday
 for the next month to see the Valentine Cards we will be showing you for inspiration.
There are product specials with each card, 
a prize each week for one lucky customer
and
at the end of the month of cards (Feb 14th) you get to vote on the cards we've showed you.

The first card is from Starr Timmons,
don't miss it,
it's really pretty!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love this one...Lovely colors...Oh and I like that "Pin It" button too...lol joann sassy raggedy

Heather said...

This is fabulous! I LOVE IT! I love how you did the swirls grunge board!! They turned out fabulous. I really need to do a Tim tag!!
Beautiful!!
Hugs
Heather