Friday, December 16, 2016

Canvas fun

Good morning!

I wanted to paint 
But I didn't want to do anything special, just play!
Got out the colors I like
(fall colors)
Grabbed some stencils and went to town!

After I was feeling happy about the background I wanted to doodle
Not with pen though,
still with paint!

In came my doodled flowers and leaves


I'm not always happy with things I paint but this piece makes me so happy!
Hope it makes you happy too!

*****

The inspiration for this piece came from Flora Bowley
Her books,
Brave Intuitive Painting and Creative Revolution
(you can find them both at Amazon),
have helped me to feel a bit freer when I paint.
I have a little more to work on but I'm having fun and that is a big part of creation!
 Thanks Flora!

*****

Thanks for the visit!

No comments: