Sunday, December 4, 2016

Christmas tags

Hi there friends!

I have some cute little Christmas tags I made to share.

Here they all are,
I'll have closer shots below.....


They are all laid out on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock.
Perfect size to add to gift packages! 

I made these using
from 
You get three sheets or postcards
with
6 different Santa's!
Some are card topper sized and some atc sized
also
holiday text boxes and little peppermint candies!
 Such a collection!

I also used a couple of text boxes from the 
also from My Artistic Adventures.

I took the ATC sheet and printed them out
at 5x7 instead of an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock
 so they would be smaller,
small enough for my tags.


I used a little snowflake stamp and white ink, on the background paper/tag.
The "believe" is also a stamp.


These two above have liquid pearls in rouge, for the berries.


I used platinum stickles around the edges of most of the Santa images.


The flowers and leaves are diecuts
and the snowflakes, added to some of the flowers, are from a punch.


Some of the candy pieces were colored with glittery gel pens and others I used glossy accents on for that candy shine.

I also added some Wink-of-Stella for shimmer here and there.


Thank you for stopping by.
Hope you were inspired!



No comments: