Good morning everyone!
My daughter has been wanting to change the color of her room for a little while now so after getting back from vacation we headed to the store for some paint.
So she went from this.....
Green with blue splatter!
She glittered her outlet covers!
They look great in there!
I made the canvas above for her, using the Sugar Skulls stamps from
A close up of the stamp below.....
I colored the stamps with Spectrum Noir markers.
The flowers were a rose color...I sprayed them with
dylusions-crushed grape-ink spray.
The black demask was done with a mask and some glossy heavy gel tinted with black acrylic paint.
I added lace, plaster patch tape, and bling trims from my stash.
The grunge board letters were sprayed with
Cranberry Adirondack Color Wash
and I added glossy accents on top.